[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - The Military Industrial Complex keeps us Free!

The Military Industrial Complex keeps us Free!

This is a temporary forum for the upcoming US election

Moderator: YMix

The Military Industrial Complex keeps us Free!

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:59 am

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Re: The Military Industrial Complex keeps us Free!

Postby the glowing carp » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:07 am

better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the glowing carp

Postby Demon of Undoing » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:13 am

Every time I think I am sounding too extreme and off kilter, somebody comes up with something that makes me look moderate.

Like I said, it's already done. This is the dystopia, it's just early.

Say hi to Winston Smith when you see him.
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby the glowing carp » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:37 am

yeah, the law is just catching up as those that made it are happy enough with level of control and don't feel threatened by letting people know about it by running it through Court to make it legal.
the glowing carp

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:45 am

What does this have to do with the MIC exactly?
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby crashtech » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 am

I guess some kind of tie-in is inferred, though it seems more an indictment of an authoritarian police state than anything to do with the military. I have heard some reporting on the current Supreme court case regarding this issue, though I don't know how it is currently going. I'll be very sad if this new form of warrantless search is upheld.
crashtech

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:59 am

The Obama regime is going to have quite a laundry list of crimes against freedom, quite a list. I think we can use the word regime now.

I'm wondering what this has to do with the MIC still.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:01 am

Oh I get it now, Tinker is trying to blame shift from the responsible party he likes (Obama) to a party not responsible he does not like (the MIC). I get it now.

Deceive and exploit, deceive and exploit. And ironically Tinker recently authored a thread describing what a huge liar I am. :P

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 am

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:24 am

Anybody can put a gps tracker on a car. You certainly don't need to be from a high falutin' alphabet soup agency.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:28 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby the glowing carp » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:08 am

The next step will be to have trackers built in to every car to save on installation expenses and then the next step will be to leave them permantly turned on to save on start up expenses, a few more steps in Mr Perfect's path of minimising inefficiencies.
the glowing carp

Postby Demon of Undoing » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:40 am

Like any other power given to the government, it will metastasize. If you ain't hating it now, wait.
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby AzariLoveIran » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Civil right already in toiler and flushed

Look folks , things will become worst and worst

you want to live free like a bird ?

move to low-tech, or even no-tech places

what about ?

AzariLoveIran

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Tinker

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Tinker

Postby monster_gardener » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:31 am

Thank you very much for the thread, Tinker.

AIUI Apple and Android do this already...................

Wouldn't be too surprised if enemies :wink: oops I mean governments both foreign and domestic :wink: are doing the same thing.........

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20057245-248.html

Again AIUI many if not most cell phones do this and AIUI the only way to stop it is to remove the battery from your cell phone........
For the love of G_d, may I consider I may be mistaken
monster_gardener

Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Return to American Electoral Politics