[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Occupy Wall Street

Occupy Wall Street

Keep us apprised of what is going on in our world.

Moderator: YMix

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:51 am

I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:53 am

Hoosiernorm

Postby the glowing carp » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:03 am

Your post exploiting Third world poverty attempting to invalidate Occupy shows that you are just involved in partisan actions.

As Occupy grows such efforts will become more professional, no doubt Morano is being fired up right now.

You oppose Occupy on a battlefield that no longer exists, the partisan field.

Thus you have already lost.
Last edited by the glowing carp on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the glowing carp

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:06 am

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:14 am

If finding news of a random pervert being arrested in a public place turns you against the occupation, but means nothing, then you're morally bankrupt.

I defended the Tea Party when people judged them by the racists showing up.
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:22 am

Last edited by Hoosiernorm on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hoosiernorm

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:24 am

You're wrong.
Tinker

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:31 am

Hoosiernorm

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:32 am

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:35 am

What I like about this is that a movement supposedly against "bankers", or something, the top 1% except the 1% they like is quickly devolving into a fight against the pigs.

:P

Way to go guys!

:P
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:44 am

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/10/28 ... y-phoenix/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As I predicted.

The backwoods survivalists will be marching with the black bloc anarchists.
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:48 am

You got 6 guys! Keep it up! :P

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:54 am

Tinker

Postby Demon of Undoing » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:01 am

Last edited by Demon of Undoing on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:03 am

I am the camo community, as much as anybody is. We know communists when we see them. We don't work for communists.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:05 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am

Because he sold out. Not because he changed his mind.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Demon of Undoing » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:11 am

Demon of Undoing

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:16 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:19 am

You misunderestimate me. ;) Not that I take it personally. No one would believe my story, so...

Mr. Perfect

Postby the glowing carp » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:25 am

better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the glowing carp

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:26 am

Why not anti-grifter laws on Government programs.

I have some answers to that question if you can't think of any.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:28 am

These arguments are a moot point. Financial Armageddon is coming. All of these arguments about the role of government in the economy require there to be an economy.
Tinker

Postby Demon of Undoing » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:34 am

Oh yeah.

WalMart? Selling M4gery Bushmasters for >$800 now.

Everybody has guns. The last show I was at, I saw punks and ex punk vets everywhere.

More than rednecks. 'Course, it was an Orlando show.
Demon of Undoing

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:47 am

Mr. Perfect

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events