[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Occupy Wall Street

Occupy Wall Street

Keep us apprised of what is going on in our world.

Moderator: YMix

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:26 pm

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:32 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:41 pm

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:44 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:22 am

All I can say is that I love it. All the lefty sites I frequent are selling this as protestors vs pigs. It's like they are trying to start a confrontation.

This is 1968 Chicago all over again! What did I ever do to get so lucky! :P

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:24 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:26 am

Even better! Democrats got creamed over that stuff, multiply it times 1000!

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:28 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:30 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:32 am

You blame people who had nothing to do with it?

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:34 am

Tinker

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:56 am

Something about a field marshall's baton in his pack...
I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:23 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Demon of Undoing » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:24 am

Due in large part to modern videogames, I'd bet America could produce more effective small unit leaders with genuine tactical skill, from just off the block, than have ever been produced from anywhere else in history. Assuming intent and opportunity, of course. The last ten years have borne out some pretty interesting anecdotal evidence.

Not to say the average suburban gamer is some kind of Mangudai, but rather that there's enough translation to evaluate plans on their merits even when proffered from the most unlikely of places. Any kid that plays modern FPS can put together a pretty good assault plan. Any S Korean will destroy your entire world, if the same can be said of Starcraft.
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:37 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:38 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Demon of Undoing » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:41 am

Demon of Undoing

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:59 am

Hoosiernorm

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 am

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Materialistic SOBs these liberals.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:09 am

Hoosiernorm

Postby Demon of Undoing » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:17 am

Meh. It happens.
Demon of Undoing

Postby monster_gardener » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:24 am

Last edited by monster_gardener on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
For the love of G_d, may I consider I may be mistaken
monster_gardener

Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:32 am

Precisely Monster_Gardener. If we do not fight the American 1% for the Global 99%, then who will?
Tinker

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:34 am

Norm I hope that you are not intimating that the fact that criminals of various stripes have found an interest in OWS that it implicates the wider group of people. I pegged you for being smarter than that.
Tinker

Postby the glowing carp » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:49 am

Last edited by the glowing carp on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the glowing carp

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events