[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Occupy Wall Street

Occupy Wall Street

Keep us apprised of what is going on in our world.

Moderator: YMix

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Postby Tinker » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:41 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Ibrahim » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Ibrahim

Postby Apollonius » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Apollonius

Postby Ibrahim » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Ibrahim

Postby Apollonius » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:22 pm

"SpengFor, Rhapsody, Pastaneda, racist, right-wing bigot."

Get over it, Ibrahim.
Apollonius

Postby cincinnatus » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:29 pm

cincinnatus

Postby Ibrahim » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Ibrahim

Postby Ibrahim » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Ibrahim

Postby Apollonius » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Well, Tinker and others are excited about these protests. I didn't really want to dampen their enthusiasm for social justice. I fight for that too. But I thought maybe it would make people think a little bit more about history. I saw you online. I thought. Hey, here's someone who likes history, even though they are irritated by it.
Apollonius

Postby YMix » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Humanity ought to be the first order of interest for humans.
YMix

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:05 pm

I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby cincinnatus » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:15 pm

cincinnatus

Postby Tinker » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Cincinattus, I don't think you are stupid. You are in fact among my favorite posters. One of tye few who I read every post from.

What I mean by community structures is like what the credit union is to a bank, extrapolate that to every institution.

I am not talking about secret institutions. I am talking about disaggregated ones. And everyone I organize with is a Libertarian Progressive, at least my inner circle. So if e end up as nouveau soviets, I will have failed, because that is centralization of power.
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Ibrahim » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Ibrahim

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:57 pm

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Tinker, you're getting more hilarious by the day. Keep it up.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Simple Minded » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Simple Minded

Postby monster_gardener » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:55 pm

For the love of G_d, may I consider I may be mistaken
monster_gardener

Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 am

Well if the fleabaggers want to cast out the Fed I'd be really happy. I see little evidence of that. They marched to a Fed bank in Dallas I think. That was the extent. I don't know if they knew what they were doing or not.

Fleabaggers of the world, if you want to take down the Fed I will come down in my cotton clothes and get wet and flea ridden with you.

Mr. Perfect

Postby the glowing carp » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:05 am

White shirts in action again, the man doesn't like anybody coming anywhere near his stash, human rights go straight out the window.

Sydney Australia is setting up a permanent Occupy.

Occupy to me represents people around the world with various fields of expertise utilising Technology to create a new information dispersal system based on shared values and trust, that can be quickly verfified, to replace the current corrupt antiquated information dispersal system that operates upon Colonial inspired model, a top down structure. Occupy is a flat structure, with Nodes of concentrated information, as seen in NY, forming direction modifiers, identifying areas of information contamination that require dissolution. Areas of information contamination are areas that restrict the flow of information by various innequities, as seen above, where a person is trying to carry out a common information transfer but is restricted from it by the fear projected by the Neo-Colonial's.
Last edited by the glowing carp on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the glowing carp

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:07 am

I think that was called the "internet" and is an old idea by now.

Mr. Perfect

Postby the glowing carp » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:22 am

better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the glowing carp

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:12 am

The fleabaggers are just a new generation of leftists, with old tools. Moveon.org was exactly the same thing you are describing, no different, and that was started over the Lewinsky thing. Which was when again?

You are using old technology. But it doesn't go bang.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:02 am

I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events