[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Occupy Wall Street

Occupy Wall Street

Keep us apprised of what is going on in our world.

Moderator: YMix

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Postby amos » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:28 am

Last edited by amos on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once: enough."
amos

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:37 pm

I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 pm

I wonder if Tinker got arrested. I would give it 50/50.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby Colonel Sun » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Never criticize anyone until you've walked several kilometres in their shoes.
Because

1. You're now several kilometres away; and

2. You've got their shoes.
Colonel Sun

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 pm

I was there when that declaration was being crafted. I did not vote on any of it, but I was there.
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Tinker » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:59 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Tinker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:08 am

Has all the substance of a protocols of zion tractate.

"They". Could be mildly entertaining.

Maybe they could add:

"I" own an Iphone

"I" own a car and a computer

"I" take my maximum tax deductions

"I" screamed like a diseased hyena when Bush was President, now I'm silent as a mouse peeing on cotton about a whole lot of foreign and domestic policy issues that I used to consider criminal that have been alluded to above

"I" used to howl like a rabid coyote about the Patriot Act, now I defend the administration over the child molestation policies of the TSA.

"I" screamed like a wounded banshee when Obama received death threats but am now as quiet as a mouse peeing on cotton when celebrities openly talk about violent acts against "rich people". I secretly enjoy it.

"I" I conveniently leave out that TARP was passed overwhelmingly and enthusiastically by Democrats, including Obama, Pelosi, and Reid

"I" will never bring up Freddie or Fannie, or the Federal Reserve. Or the Community Reinvestment Act. Or Barney Frank or Chris Dodd.

"I" used to blame all the above on George Bush, but I will leave Obama out of this

"I" will quit doing this if I get that Google job.

And so forth. The death rattle of leftism perhaps.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:13 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:14 am

Tinker

Postby Tinker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:18 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 am

So as you prepare to invest more of your finite life energy into a project that will produce zero return on investment, I'm wondering what your plan is to get rid of corporate personhood.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:46 am

Tinker

Postby the glowing carp » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 am

So much for the Times being of the left, this chump is only too happy to belittle the occupation to keep his masters happy, the status quo in place and his invites to Political 'occasions' safe.

He doesn't even know what is going on and has to ask the other bot's what to think.
better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the glowing carp

Postby Demon of Undoing » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:58 am

Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby AzariLoveIran » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:11 am

Canadian Dollar dropin like a rock

AzariLoveIran

Postby Tinker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Ok. On that note, I will make a deal where I look forward to more teabaggings and GOP electoral gains while I'll let you keep your "insights into truth".

Mr. Perfect

Postby AzariLoveIran » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 pm

BTW, Mr. Perfect , am sure you SHORT pretty much everything (you sayin you making money)

because , EVERYTHING , either already in toilet or headed (on fast track) into toilet

Stock all below one yr low and dropin like a rock

Mosche makin money .. he short America :lol:

AzariLoveIran

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Right there with you Az. ;)

W Wilson, FDR, Keynes, Carter, Obama say STPN pays the bills, myself and Tribe say, no just bubble, so I'll make it on the way up and the way down. Only thing, we warned you.

Mr. Perfect

Postby AzariLoveIran » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:29 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Mr. Perfect

Postby Captain Murphy » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Do you want the moustache on or off?
Captain Murphy

Postby NapLajoieonSteroids » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Tinker, you say you were there when that manifesto was crafted

What is the story behind it?
NapLajoieonSteroids

PreviousNext