[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Gloom, Doom, or Boom? Finance and Economics

Gloom, Doom, or Boom? Finance and Economics

Keep us apprised of what is going on in our world.

Moderator: YMix

Re: Gloom, Doom, or Boom? Finance and Economics

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:57 pm

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby skyhook77sfg » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:00 pm

speaking of trillions

thanks to noddy

We know how much the Federal Reserve doled out in emergency loans: $16.1 trillion between Dec. 1, 2007, and July 21, 2010. We know that because yesterday the Government Accountability Office completed its first-ever audit of the Fed, made possible largely through the persistence of Rep. Ron Paul (R.-Tex.) making that audit, however incomplete, the law.

What we don’t know is how much of that has been paid back. “We have literally injected about $5.3 trillion,” said Dr. Paul earlier this month during his questioning of Fed chief Ben Bernanke, “and I don’t think we got very much for it. The national debt went up $5.1 trillion.”

Bernanke did not challenge those figures.

INVISIBLE HAND OF THE FREE MARKET CORRECTS ALL ERRORS HUH?

con men, liars and lawyers
skyhook77sfg

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:23 pm

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Postby skyhook77sfg » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:32 pm

and now hes a psychic fortune teller star gazer

no wonder you liked those two actors GE hired

to bust unions, shift income to the wealthiest

and start bankrupting the government by

taking down consumer demand

in a consumer driven economy.

all falling together nicely

give us some more revelations

like that one
skyhook77sfg

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Well done, DNC talking points right down to the letter. Very well done.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:29 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Whatever you say. The more you say stuff like that the better it is for me. I don't think you have the slightest idea what is happening.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby skyhook77sfg » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:18 pm

THE PERFECT PERSPECTIVE

A group of people are shipwrecked on a desert island.

What should be the first thing they do?

Obviously they should look around for a man with money to employ them in gathering fruit.

If there wasnt one among them or if he didn’t see a way to make a profit, they'd all remain unemployed and starve to death no matter how fertile the island might be.

If therefore you want to have employment, you must give every possible incentive to those who already have lots of money – no taxes, no regulations.

This would encourage them to get more of our money from us so that they can employ more of us to make more money for them.

SEE ....THE PERFECT PLOY

all in one little nutshell

the perfect nut

pass the goobers
skyhook77sfg

Postby Tinker » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Mr. Perfect bores the shit out of me more and more on a daily basis. His ideology becomes more and more divorced from the reality I see all around me. Most people are kind of passively ideological. It's very difficult to be passionately zealous about a political party. I know plenty of people who are though.

But the corporation as the primary mode of human organization is being challenged by the social network. This is the real future of humanity, and it is transnational. I speak to Colonel Sun more often than I do Democratic party apparatchiks.

As I see it, Anonymous represents the future of human organization more than the RNC does. The RNC is a dinosaur in its death rattle as far as I can tell, same with the DNC. If the RNC truly is triumphant then I think Snow Crash will go from biting satire to prophecy.
Tinker

Postby skyhook77sfg » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:38 pm

you have your micro and macro optics in focus.

to embellish your analysis with some studies and observations possible in the exceptionally clear atmospherics of the high desert

the bewildered desperate reactions of reactionaries of all types to the new paradign of connected global consciousness

whether its salafist or settler violence, status quo sycophants bleating blatant platitudes in defense of old economic shiboleths falsified by reality....

we are witnessing the ever louder death rattle of their old world order....

the new one holds no future for them and they know it.

my hope is that your generation and the generations that follow stay true to themselves.
skyhook77sfg

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:53 pm

You know how to check a man's oil...I don't think you have any other moves.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... l-903.html
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Well what's great is that I can tell you to your face what a lot of my strategies are and they will still work. In this case, your consistent underestimation of your opponents has decimated your political movement. The more you underestimate the worse it gets for you. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:19 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:29 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 am

I did say something. I handicapped the races on the Spengler forum before the election, and predicted that they would pick up a couple of seats in the Senate but become the majority party in the House.
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 am

Yes, I remember that. I thought you were referring to something more expansive. In my wildest dreams I would not have imagined things going this good for my side though. In reality things could not have gone much better. On the karma scale I wonder what we did to deserve it.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 am

Yes, we're seeing conservative governments being voted in all over the Western World. The Middle East is experiencing the Milo Doctrine despite ourselves. Impressive. Hope inducing.

Mr. Perfect

Postby noddy » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:32 am

my workmate says obama is on the idiot box announcing the collapse.. cant find it in the online papers.
noddy

Postby Tinker » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:36 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:08 am

What's going to be GREAT is when there is no crash. That's going to be the best ever.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:28 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:33 am

Well since the government cannot default unless Obama refuses to the sign checks that service the debt, such a collapse is impossible. And I can't wait for the egg on the faces of the Democrats, as their last shred of credibility goes up in smoke. They have doubled down on dumb@$$ with their final chip. I'm loving it.

Mr. Perfect

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events