[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Nigeria

Nigeria

Keep us apprised of what is going on in our world.

Moderator: YMix

Re: Nigeria

Postby Sparky » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Here we fucking go... again.
Sparky

Postby Sparky » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Sparky

Postby Tertulian » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Tertulian

Postby Tertulian » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Sparky,

Despite the issue under discussion there are great and wonderful things happening in Nigeria. Granted most of these things appear to be emanating from the southern half of the country. The Northerners are using their intolerant strand of Islam to set their part of the country and themselves back to the mediavial age. By 2050, Nigeria will have one of the biggest economies in the world and its GDP will by 2030 will be between $1.5 to $2.5 trillion. But why this is good societies and countries are built for human beings to live in and in peace. And if we speak about the horrors of Islamic fundamentalism it is to throw light on an issue that some here would rather cover because of it not being politically correct. Well, thousands of Nigerians have been killed by the followers of a a supposedly peaceful religion and it is my duty to assert the facts as they are when asked. I will not out of politeness or to be popular pretend that all is well because it is not. At least one thing that can be said about me is that I am constant. I take issues with radicalism of any sort be it from the Muslims or Christian fundamentalists or the Haredi or even from the left or the right of the political spectrum. And I am certain that my way is the correct way because it is principled.

Don't worry, I'm not ready to ask you how your grand parents (the colonialists) ever decided to place two diametrically opposite people in the same country as they did in Nigeria and also elsewhere. There will be ample time for that.
Tertulian

Postby Hans Bulvai » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:00 am

Now I'm far from home
Spending time alone
It's time to set my demons free
Been put to the test
My mind laid to rest
I'm on a psycho holiday
Hans Bulvai

Postby Sparky » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:12 am

Sparky

Postby Tertulian » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:27 am

Tertulian

Postby AzariLoveIran » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:36 am

AzariLoveIran

Postby Ibrahim » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Ibrahim

Postby Tertulian » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Azari,

The oil is in our backyard. As the saying goes, we own the yam and we own the knief. We are trying to find a way to make this work. If it does not, those in the North will be forced to eat sand. But not yet...
Tertulian

Postby Tertulian » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Tertulian

Postby AzariLoveIran » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:43 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby Ibrahim » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:43 am

Ibrahim

Postby Tertulian » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Last edited by Tertulian on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tertulian

Postby Tertulian » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Ibrahim,

So saying the truth amounts to propaganda in your world?

Also because you physically live in the West does not a Westerner make you. The Pakistanis who bombed the London tube were physically living in the West too. I'm not accusing you of being like those pretenders but merely pointing out to you where you are wrong.

Now carry on with your name calling in as you will soon realize, your unsuccessful effort to shut me from speaking the truth.
Tertulian

Postby AzariLoveIran » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:31 am

AzariLoveIran

Postby Ibrahim » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:12 am

Ibrahim

Postby Tertulian » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:20 am

It would appear that you call everyone who disagrees with you a liar, Ibrahim? I just read some of your exchanges with HAL and you also called him a liar. Maybe, you don't know what that word means.
Tertulian

Postby AzariLoveIran » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:03 pm

where is Hall9000 ?

hope didn't piss him off

I liked him .. debated civilized and quite knowledgeable

AzariLoveIran

Postby Ibrahim » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Ibrahim

Postby Tertulian » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:37 pm

You are something else.

If I call anyone a liar I will not only remember calling that but also the reason for it.

I have argued with some of those people you mention, doc et al, and have also disagreed with them but I do not remember them lying for as long as I have interacted with them on the Spengler forum which is about seven years now.

Yes, you are right that this thread is about Nigeria. It is also about comporting ourselves properly in exchanging points of views, no matter how we disagree with them. Rudeness of manners is in my opinion worse than a riot. Civilized people will have no business discussing with rude people.
Tertulian

Postby Ibrahim » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Ibrahim

Postby Tertulian » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 pm

^^^ Well, you are obviously angry. I have never said or written what you claim except the fact that more often than not that radical Muslims like to kill non Muslims who lives among them. That the only time that this is not so is when these radical Muslims live in places and countries where they are a minority population. You can be angry all you want to and cuss like one whose balls are infested with camel fleas that they can't scratch it's still not going to change the fact that more often than not that your co-religionists are raging for indecency and seeking to hoist their beliefs on people who want no part of it.
Tertulian

Postby Ibrahim » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:44 am

Ibrahim

Postby monster_gardener » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:04 am

For the love of G_d, may I consider I may be mistaken
monster_gardener

Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events