[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Jon Huntsman in 2012

Jon Huntsman in 2012

This is a temporary forum for the upcoming US election

Moderator: YMix

Jon Huntsman in 2012

Postby amos » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 am

"Once: enough."
amos

Re: Jon Huntsman in 2012

Postby Ammianus » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 am

Served under Baraka Hussein Osama

Automatically dead in the water.
Ammianus

Postby amos » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:28 am

amos

Postby Torchwood » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Pessimism is the soft option.
Torchwood

Postby Mr. Perfect » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 pm

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby amos » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:19 am

Tinker,

I think the world of you, but I feel a little slighted. I'll take ownership of Jon Huntsman because I own the topic here. I'll take ownership of all the crap that'll be slung at him faster than you can spell crap. I have owned such challenges before and I am up to it.
amos

Postby Tinker » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:59 pm

No slight intended. I just missed this thread when I started the other one.
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby amos » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Merge the two if you can. I think the gentleman deserves more serious attention than the rest of the GOP field.
amos

Postby amos » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:22 pm

just heard the tail end of something on npr while driving....
some gop straw poll……ron paul on top…….Jon Huntsman two……i have always liked paul’s stance on our foreign misadventures but i have also read his very disturbing newsletters…. ..huntsman skipping the RLC hate parade and delaying his announcement is working….huntsman in 2012
amos

Postby CgDs » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:48 pm

CgDs

Postby amos » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:12 pm

amos

Postby Azrael » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:26 am

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
Azrael

Postby amos » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:36 am

amos

Postby Azrael » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:39 am

Azrael

Postby amos » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:50 am

amos

Postby Captain Murphy » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Huntsman is not bad, not bad at all. I can't think of a more respectable Republican candidate in all of my life. I hope he keeps it up and keeps his head above the muck and mire that the other Republicans are wallowing in.
Do you want the moustache on or off?
Captain Murphy

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:14 pm

I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby Tinker » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Nice, I approve of y'all destroying Huntsman's credibility. A rino fucking an elephant indeed. ;) That's great. Barack Obama ain't Al Gore and Michele Bachmann ain't George HW Bush's son.
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Hoosiernorm

Postby Captain Murphy » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:37 pm

That's really too bad, Hoosier. He's also the most intelligent and accomplished leader they've got.
Do you want the moustache on or off?
Captain Murphy

Postby Tinker » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Tinker

Postby Hoosiernorm » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:39 am

Hoosiernorm

Jon Huntsman demolishes Romney on jobs

Postby Azrael » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:31 am

He's the best of the bunch. I'd vote for him. Pity the Republicans are too stupid to ever nominate someone of his caliber.
Azrael

Return to American Electoral Politics