[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Herman Cain

Herman Cain

This is a temporary forum for the upcoming US election

Moderator: YMix

Re: Herman Cain

Postby Tinker » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:45 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Why no. If you destroy several trillion dollars in wealth via STPN with nothing to show for it, you are 100 billion times dumber than Sarah Palin.

Did you notice that Sarah Palin's chit chat emails received 100 times the scrutiny from the MSM than all of the trillion wasted Obama funds?

And interestingly the emails showed SP to be quite normal, competent and likable.

It's ok to admit that.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:03 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Ibrahim » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:07 am

Ibrahim

Postby Tinker » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:11 am

Well, Jon Huntsman was seeming like a good choice, but if he's pursuing the Giuliani strategy, I guess he's actually not terribly bright.

So I guess Mitt Romney it is.
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:59 am

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 am

Tinker

Postby Tinker » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:12 am

We could just as easily be angry at the speculators who made housing prices go through the roof by creating artificial demand in a grand ponzi scheme. But no...why do that? Lets call it wealth and say that Obama destroyed it! (Nevermind that the housing crash came before Obama was elected. Lets not let details like that ruin a good yarn)

Be as shrill as you want. Only Jon Huntsman stands a chance of winning against Obama, and he's taking the Giuliani strategy, which is a straight up losing strategy. I hope that's wrong. I would love to see Obama with some credible competition. Seeing the GOP put up a decent candidate for the first time in two decades would be refreshing. I doubt you'll do it though, you'll go for nitwits like Sarah Palin just to spite us Democrats.

It's amazing to me that you love the idea that Republicans are all sheep who follow Democrats by doing the opposite. You have so much less respect for your fellow Republicans than even I do.

You should recognize this CgDs, Mr. Perfect thinks you're a moron. He thinks that you'll vote a certain way only to spite me, rather than because you actually think it's the right thing to do.

He lives in a sad little world where politics is the ONLY thing, and defeating your opponent is the only reason to vote for anyone. Principle, ideals, those are irrelevant when there are Democrats to spite.

Notice how he simply cannot comprehend that I might actually want the GOP to put up a good and credible candidate because if Obama is going to lose to someone, at least let it be a smart, competent and caring individual. He literally cannot comprehend this notion. To him a competent Democrat is the worst thing he can possibly imagine.

Everything he projects onto me, that's what he secretly believes about himself. Because he thinks that I am his polar opposite. But I'm not. Please, please please, nominate a good competent person to fight Obama. That way no matter what happens it's a win/win for America.

Mr. Perfect represents EVERYTHING that is cynically wrong with the GOP. It's sad.
Tinker

Postby Tinker » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:16 am

At least Mitt Romney is not a moron. I'd rather Gordon Gecko than a total idiot like Sarah Palin.
Tinker

Postby skyhook77sfg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:20 am

you are all surely aware that Herman Cain was for years vice chair and chairman of the Federal Reserve KC Regional Bank

and to this day obects to any mention of an external audit of the private monopoly thats creates all US money

tea baggers wake up .....
skyhook77sfg

Postby noddy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:20 am

noddy

Postby Tinker » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:22 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby skyhook77sfg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:30 am

public service message follows:

anyone stating out loud in the year 2011

" Not only am I POWERFUL, I am one baaaad man. Chicks dig it. "

is blowing smoke up everyone's arse

as you were.
carry on.
Last edited by skyhook77sfg on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
skyhook77sfg

Postby Mr. Perfect » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:30 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:31 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby skyhook77sfg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:35 am

say there MR PEEE

when did you get your series 7?

or is it like your subrosa corporate/trust law practice
skyhook77sfg

Postby skyhook77sfg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 am

bad boy?

i know the baddest

of the very bad boys.

and you're no bad boy.

you're just one more

paperpushin desk jockey.
skyhook77sfg

Postby Mr. Perfect » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:48 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:48 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:51 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby CgDs » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:10 am

CgDs

Postby skyhook77sfg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:45 am

anybody who thinks having chairman federal reserve bank on a resume is a votegetter these days is

1. delusional

2.delirious

3. demented

4. Mr PEE

5 . all the above
skyhook77sfg

Postby Ibrahim » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:47 am

Ibrahim

Postby skyhook77sfg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:02 am

wild card might be former arkansas governor change of heart/mind

after higher authority whispers in Rev. Huckabees ear....

he's slicker than all the others put together...
skyhook77sfg

PreviousNext

Return to American Electoral Politics