[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Asshole of the month

Asshole of the month

This is a temporary forum for the upcoming US election

Moderator: YMix

Re: Asshole of the month

Postby Azrael » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:16 am

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
Azrael

Postby Azrael » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:18 am

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
Azrael

Postby AzariLoveIran » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 am

Last edited by AzariLoveIran on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
AzariLoveIran

Postby CgDs » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:12 am

CgDs

Postby CgDs » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:13 am

CgDs

Postby skyhook77sfg » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 am

Have encountered a surprising number of pissed off people from the right and the left recently who say they will vote for trump to shake up the ruling political class...

the disgruntled right....tea baggers and libertarians

are being joined by equally disgruntled liberals and progressives.

maybe the french will send another lafayette.
skyhook77sfg

Postby Mr. Perfect » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:00 am

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby skyhook77sfg » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:49 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was getting a little crowded in Heaven, so God decided to change the admittance policy. The new law was that in order to get into Heaven, you had to have a really bad day on the day that you died. The policy would go into effect at noon the next day.

So, the next day at 12:01 the first person came to the gates of Heaven. The Angel at the gate, remembering the new policy, promptly asked the man, "Before I let you in, I need you to tell me how your day was going when you died."

"No problem," the man said. "I came home to my 25th-floor apartment on my lunch hour and caught my wife having an affair. But her lover was nowhere in sight. I immediately began searching for him. My wife was half naked and yelling at me as I searched the entire apartment.

Just as I was about to give up, I happened to glance out onto the balcony and noticed that there was a man hanging off the edge by his fingertips! The nerve of that guy!

Well, I ran out onto the balcony and stomped on his fingers until he fell to the ground.

But wouldn't you know it, he landed in some trees and bushes that broke his fall and he didn't die. This ticked me off even more.

In a rage, I went back inside to get the first heavy thing I could get my hands on to throw at him.

Oddly enough, the first thing I thought of was the refrigerator. I unplugged it, pushed it out onto the balcony, and tipped it over the side. It plummeted 25 stories and crushed him!

The excitement of the moment was so great that I had a heart attack and died almost instantly."

The Angel sat back and thought a moment. Technically, the guy did have a bad day. It was a crime of passion. So, the Angel announced, "OK, sir. Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven," and let him in.

A few seconds later the next guy came up. To the Angel's surprise, it was Donald Trump.

"Mr. Trump, before I can let you in, I need to hear about what your day was like when you died."

Trump said, "No problem. But you're not going to believe this. I was on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment doing my daily exercises. I had been under a lot of pressure so I was really pushing hard to relieve my stress. I guess I got a little carried away, slipped, and accidentally fell over the side!

Luckily, I was able to catch myself by the fingertips on the balcony below mine. But all of a sudden this crazy man comes running out of his apartment, starts cussing, and stomps on my fingers. Well, of course I fell. I hit some trees and bushes at the bottom, which broke my fall, so I didn't die right away.

As I'm laying there face up on the ground, unable to move and in excruciating pain, I see this guy push his refrigerator of all things off the balcony. It falls the 25 floors and lands on top of me, killing me instantly."

The Angel is quietly laughing to himself as Trump finishes his story. "I could get used to this new policy," he thinks to himself. "Very well," the Angel announces. "Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven," and he lets Trump enter.

A few seconds later, Bill Clinton comes up to the gate. The Angel is almost too shocked to speak. Thoughts of assassination and war pour through the Angel's head. Finally he says, "Mr. President, please tell me what it was like the day you died."

Clinton says, "OK, picture this. I'm naked, inside a refrigerator......"

http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=101243
skyhook77sfg

Postby AzariLoveIran » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 am

AzariLoveIran

Postby Demon of Undoing » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Trump ? Seriously ?

One unserious candidate after another . If nominated , he would be the third totally unqualified person in a row in the office . Bush at least sorta looked like a serious candidate from a distance , I can half-assed see why he fooled people . But with Trump , there is no excuse .

It's what I said when it started ; the danger is not the trouble we face , but that we have no people that will face it . Trump is literally reality TV for people that want to bet that this water-headed version of problem solving that we have embraced can save the country in an entertaining fashion . The fact that he is mentioned seriously ( if he is ) is an indictment of this country .
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby Tinker » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:09 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby AzariLoveIran » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:06 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby Mr. Perfect » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:03 pm

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Mr. Perfect

Postby Demon of Undoing » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Just watched it . Changes nothing . I think it's a con . This is Donald getting ratings .
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby CgDs » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:18 pm

CgDs

Postby Mr. Perfect » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:08 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby AzariLoveIran » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:27 pm

It seems like that his past comments compared to the past comments of other candidates (especially Obama) should make him a shoo in.

Mr. Perfect

Postby AzariLoveIran » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Look MP , JFK won the TV debate with Nixon only because he had a grew suit on, and JFK had a nicer smile on TV

If one closes eyes and looks American foreign & internal policy last 60 yrs, one could not differentiate which party had the presidency .. not much relevance

This not about substance

AzariLoveIran

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Don't know Az, don't know, I see differences but another argument for another time.

Sometimes color of suit, sometimes gas prices, sometimes this or that. Moving targets. Not a game for amateurs (unless amateurs in fashion).

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 am

Ulsterman insider on Trump:

http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-polit ... efeat-him/

I think there are some good points in there.

Mr. Perfect

Postby AzariLoveIran » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:01 pm

AzariLoveIran

PreviousNext

Return to American Electoral Politics