[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Ron Paul for 2012 White House

Ron Paul for 2012 White House

This is a temporary forum for the upcoming US election

Moderator: YMix

Re: Ron Paul for 2012 White House

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:52 pm

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:53 pm

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:17 am

Ron Paul has not won one single primary race in any of his attempts at the presidency.
I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby AzariLoveIran » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:49 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Hoosiernorm

Postby crashtech » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 am

What would happen if every voter were given TWO votes maximum for the candidates of their choice (one vote per candidate).
Would a third party candidate then have a chance without throwing the election to more monolithic side?
crashtech

Postby Tinker » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby AzariLoveIran » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:35 pm

well

AzariLoveIran

Postby the glowing carp » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:50 am

better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the glowing carp

Postby Hoosiernorm » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:01 am

Hoosiernorm

Postby Demon of Undoing » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:10 am

Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby Hoosiernorm » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 am

Hoosiernorm

Postby Tinker » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:42 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Hoosiernorm » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Hoosiernorm

Postby Mattmovies » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:28 pm

I feel differently about Ron Paul than Rand. I don't like Rand. Primarily because he's a Lasik Surgeon. Yeah, I hate me some Lasik Surgeons. You would too if you were me. There's a really nasty underbelly to the Lasik industry, and I don't want one of those guys in office.
Mattmovies

Postby Tinker » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Tinker

Postby Hoosiernorm » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:46 pm

The "Let him Die" crowd didn't help him in this last debate. It completely overshadowed what he was trying to say.
Hoosiernorm

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 am

Hoosiernorm

Postby Ammianus » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 am

Ammianus

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Hoosiernorm

Postby Demon of Undoing » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Sarah had dat jungle fever.
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby Ibrahim » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Now that we've got a two-horse race can we shut down the threads for the marginal candidates? 8-)
Ibrahim

Postby Nonc Hilaire » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:01 pm

10 years ago the USA had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope, and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope, and no Cash.
Nonc Hilaire

Postby the glowing carp » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:37 am

better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the glowing carp

Postby Colonel Sun » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Never criticize anyone until you've walked several kilometres in their shoes.
Because

1. You're now several kilometres away; and

2. You've got their shoes.
Colonel Sun

PreviousNext

Return to American Electoral Politics