[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Forum get togethers

Forum get togethers

A place for cordial conversation on any topic at all.

Moderator: YMix

Forum get togethers

Postby Tinker » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 pm

A lot of forums have forum get togethers.

I was just thinking that if this forum had one it'd probably have to be out in the sticks and involve fire-arms and deer scent. Could be a lot of fun, but the possibility of it becoming deliverance might be very high. ;)
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Re: Forum get togethers

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm

I would have to offer the Creation Museum as a destination, I think we could probably get arrested by the end of the tour.
I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby Tinker » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby YMix » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 pm

I am not coming to the USA to be groped by low-pay mofos. :)
Humanity ought to be the first order of interest for humans.
YMix

Postby Hans Bulvai » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Now I'm far from home
Spending time alone
It's time to set my demons free
Been put to the test
My mind laid to rest
I'm on a psycho holiday
Hans Bulvai

Postby noddy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:26 am

noddy

Postby cincinnatus » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:58 pm

cincinnatus

Postby Tinker » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:01 am

Tinker

Postby Torchwood » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Pessimism is the soft option.
Torchwood

Postby Tinker » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:32 pm

I guess civilization needs to survive long enough to give me gills. Though m maybe I would be Denis Hopper.
Tinker

Postby Azrael » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:17 pm

New York. Everyone ends up there eventually. It's like a black hole.
Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
Azrael

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Man I am having difficulty deciding who I would like to meet the most on this board, I enjoy talking to you folks a great deal.
I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby Tinker » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:13 pm

I think I'd most like to meet either Demon or Mr. Perfect. ;)
Tinker

Postby Demon of Undoing » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:46 pm

I'm afraid I am mostly boring now. Family man and all that. The goofiness intrudes frequently, but it is much more low key.

However, if you come by in the next few months , you can help me build an AR15.
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby Tinker » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Tinker

Postby Demon of Undoing » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:13 pm

My understanding is that kevlar isn't the best abrasion resistance. My suggestion? Kevlar casing with sportbike race tire-grade rubber in high-contact spots.

And .
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby Hapax Legomenon » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:58 am

I would buy anyone on this forum a beer, anytime, anywhere.
Hapax Legomenon

Postby Colonel Sun » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:20 am

Last edited by Colonel Sun on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never criticize anyone until you've walked several kilometres in their shoes.
Because

1. You're now several kilometres away; and

2. You've got their shoes.
Colonel Sun

Postby Hans Bulvai » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Now I'm far from home
Spending time alone
It's time to set my demons free
Been put to the test
My mind laid to rest
I'm on a psycho holiday