[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

A place for cordial conversation on any topic at all.

Moderator: YMix

Happy Birthday

Postby Colonel Sun » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:50 pm

สุขสันต์วันเกิด

ansuchin

Many happy returns.

Never criticize anyone until you've walked several kilometres in their shoes.
Because

1. You're now several kilometres away; and

2. You've got their shoes.
Colonel Sun

Re: Happy Birthday

Postby YMix » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:05 pm

La mulţi ani! And may your every wish come true. :D
Humanity ought to be the first order of interest for humans.
YMix

Postby Sennacherib » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Indeed. Best wishes on your birthday, ansuchin.
Our aim is victory — victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
—Winston Churchill
Sennacherib

Postby ansuchin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:55 pm

ขอบคุณมาก

Thank you all for your very sweet and kind best wishes. I had a splendid and perfect day. :D

:(
ความสงบ
ansuchin

Postby Azrael » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:15 am

Happy Birthday!

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
Azrael

Postby Hans Bulvai » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 pm

HB

:D
Now I'm far from home
Spending time alone
It's time to set my demons free
Been put to the test
My mind laid to rest
I'm on a psycho holiday
Hans Bulvai

Postby Hoosiernorm » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:29 am

Happy Birthday An!
I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby AzariLoveIran » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:24 am

JFK  &  Marilyn Monroe.jpg
JFK & Marilyn Monroe.jpg (33.39 KiB) Viewed 6979 times
AzariLoveIran

Postby Colonel Sun » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Happy Birthday, hoosiernorm.

Never criticize anyone until you've walked several kilometres in their shoes.
Because

1. You're now several kilometres away; and

2. You've got their shoes.
Colonel Sun

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:15 am

Thank you Col. Sun I spent the entire day either standing in the rain or driving in the rain. I finally got a hot meal that evening (a cheeseburger at Hardees that wasn't made very well). Coming home and finding that the people who mean the most to me actually remembered that I had another birthday was a really good homecoming. The wife made another Wassail that we added some apple brandy to last evening also warmed me in ways that are quite remarkable. Thank you once again for the warm birthday wishes.

You still have not told any of us when yours is and I'm not around enough to see when it is posted as an event on the forum. I would like to reciprocate the well wishes but never know when your birthday is.
Hoosiernorm

Postby lzzrdgrrl » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:16 am

Happy Birthday Tinker...... an auspicious natal day.....XDDDDD.........

Mothers were concerned that kids born on Christmas would somehow feel deprived, but I never knew any kid that worried about it. It always stuck us how adults obsessed over pointless things. Anyway, HB.........
lzzrdgrrl

Postby Hoosiernorm » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 am

Happy Birthday Erek!
Hoosiernorm

Postby Tinker » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Thanks guys!

izzrdgrrl, I always felt deprived of a party as there was never time to have a birthday party around the holidays. But I never really felt deprived of presents.
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Return to Tea Time