[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Bombing Iran, Democrats, mice and cotton

Bombing Iran, Democrats, mice and cotton

Keep us apprised of what is going on in our world.

Moderator: YMix

Bombing Iran, Democrats, mice and cotton

Postby Mr. Perfect » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:40 am

Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Re: More mice and cotton

Postby Mr. Perfect » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:41 am

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Re: Iran, Democrats, mice and cotton

Postby Mr. Perfect » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 am

Mr. Perfect

Re: Bombing Iran, Democrats, mice and cotton

Postby crashtech » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:18 pm

You quoted me correctly in the PM you sent me regarding this, but I see you won't do me the honor of that here in public. I asked a question, and you have answered it.

The kind of attitude Panetta displays can only result in our shame. Someday heads will roll over this preemptive attack bullshit.

I don't know why you would ever think this to be a persuasive argument for Republicans, though. If Dems like Panetta are taking a more deceptive approach, it will just be lauded as diplomacy ala "speak softly and carry a big stick."
crashtech

Postby Mr. Perfect » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Mr. Perfect

Postby crashtech » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Apologies, I meant to say "completely." It's clear from the wording of my original post that I was not denying some Dems were involved in the preemptive war doctrine, and would join you in condemning them. Is that in fact what you are doing, or is this just more points scoring?
crashtech

Postby Mr. Perfect » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:15 am

The whole point ct is that the Democrats will never tell you in advance, unless you get lucky as we did here. This is not new thinking on their part, this is what they have felt internally all along. They just don't say anything. And all their bleating minions who shrieked like pigs at the slaughter about warmongering hegemonic neocon John McCainites bombing Iran will keep absolutely silent, silent as a mouse peeing on cotton.

But all along they were totally ok with this policy. So they are just morally bankrupt liars.

In all honesty I am rather confused at your responses here, I always figure I am the most transparent person alive. I don't even know what you're talking about in terms of "point scoring" and whatnot.

My agenda is simple, and that is the eradication of the Democrat party. The reason is quite simple, they will sell themselves as a Bush alternative and then turn around and greedily hunt for the spoils of war when they get the opportunity.

They simply are not an honest political partner to any of us. They need to go. All the guilt politics of the 2nd Bush term that many people fell for, it was all lies. Many people who gave up on the GOP over it merely handed the keys to a new set of warmongers.

So the point is the Democrats have to go. They will never deal honestly with any of this. The GOP, think what you will, we will have an honest debate but we need the clarity of removing a dishonest entity from the body politic, the Democrats. There is no choice.

And the only way to do that is to vote straight party GOP ticket and have the Democrats destroyed.

Then a new party can form, a crashtech/Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura/Ross Perot party, and we can have an honest debate about our foreign policy without having to deal with devious ulterior motive party, the Democrats.

But the only way to do that is to completely stonewall the Democrats and bankrupt them like the USSR.

To that end what drives me up the wall with you is when you critique the GOP for something both parties do, it depresses the GOP and by default the Democrats gain, and you are actually part of perpetuating the problem, whether you realize it or not.

Inside the GOP there are loads of people who want to change course. Inside the Democrats the proof is that there are not. They had their chance, time to go.

We need you, and we need you to vote straight GOP on the ballot. We need you desperately. My efforts may grate you but the stakes are too high, I have to get your attention somehow, this has to be sorted out.

I have a plan. There is a plan. There is a way forward whether I'm pulling the strings or not. End the Democrats, let a new party emerge and let's put this leftist/progressive/liberal scourge to bed for good.

Mr. Perfect

Postby NapLajoieonSteroids » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:31 am

You are really advocating a Jesse Ventura party? The man who instigates half his fights because he doesn't know how to keep his composure?

Forget Mice and Cotton; this is like having two parties for Mice and Men. :P

...still not seeing Democrats as some sort of enemy....
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Postby crashtech » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:32 am

Honestly I don't care about the contrived contrasts in positions between Democrats and Republicans nearly as much as I used to, since I don't vote for either of them. I'll vote for Ron Paul, but it is just a formality at this point that he is a Republican, as it is obvious that the Republican establishment wants nothing to do with the man. When I vote for Ron Paul, I will be voting for a libertarian conservative, not a Republican.

If you think my criticism of Republicans for being overly militaristic is wrong, just say so. Maybe you think it is OK if Iran gets bombed. Since all but one of the Republican candidates support such action, there is a high probability you will be voting for someone who wants to bomb Iran preemptively. Is there anyone but me that senses just a slight bit of hypocrisy in your post and your position here, since if you really gave a damn about the preemptive war doctrine there would be no way for you to support the GOP, which has practically made it a central plank.

But that's not what this is about. It's about you making it personal about me, as if picking on me for not making my criticisms in a manner that you approve will bring me back into the fold. You're not being persuasive. Rather, it is mildly irritating, and we are probably boring anyone else who happens to be unfortunate enough to read this thread.
crashtech

Postby Ibrahim » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:38 am

Ibrahim

Postby Mr. Perfect » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:23 am

Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:35 am

Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:36 am

Mr. Perfect

Return to Current Events