[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Forum Transition

Forum Transition

Keep us apprised of what is going on in our world.

Moderator: YMix

Re: Forum Transition

Postby Sparky » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Sparky

Postby Demon of Undoing » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:48 pm

I love mine. Plenty accurate, but shoots like Russian. In five shots, one dead on, three well grouped, fifth one goes mostly near the others. But you can throw it up to the shoulder with closed eyes and when you open them, the sights will be dead on. Good rifle.

Plus, it has a bayonet. Did I mention it has a bayonet? All real American boys want something with a bayonet. I used to have a Sears play guitar that I fixed a screwdriver to, and this is much better. Of course, I can't run around the house in a silver lame' jumpsuit and sunglasses with the Mosin. Elvis didnt have no Mosin, he had a little pearl handled pimp .38, to which no bayonet can easily be fixed. There is that to consider.

Maybe you should just get a guitar.
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby monster_gardener » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:27 pm

For the love of G_d, may I consider I may be mistaken
monster_gardener

Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Postby Tinker » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Monster Gardener :D
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby cincinnatus » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:48 pm

cincinnatus

Postby YMix » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:00 pm

The Traveling Expat Bar&Circus?
Humanity ought to be the first order of interest for humans.
YMix

Postby monster_gardener » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 pm

For the love of G_d, may I consider I may be mistaken
monster_gardener

Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Postby Azrael » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
Azrael

Postby the glowing carp » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Dionystics, from:

Dionysus /daɪ.əˈnaɪsəs/ dy-ə-ny-səs (Ancient Greek: Διόνυσος, Dionysos) was the god of the grape harvest, winemaking and wine, of ritual madness and ecstasy in Greek mythology.
better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the glowing carp

Postby Endovelico » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:19 pm

The Psychohistorian?...

Second Foundation?...
Endovelico

Postby the glowing carp » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:26 pm

I like something in the mode of Diegetics as it pays homage to this forum and continues the line so to speak.
the glowing carp

Postby Sparky » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Mimetics?
Sparky

Postby Ibrahim » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:07 am

Oh well.
Ibrahim

Postby Nonc Hilaire » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:49 am

I like "Straddling Colonel Sun's Giant Wooden Phallus".
10 years ago the USA had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope, and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope, and no Cash.
Nonc Hilaire

Postby Simple Minded » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:04 am

how bout:

Land of the Second Hand Sun

Second Hand Digetics

Pseudo Digetics

Digetics Trans Mogrified
Simple Minded

Postby jerryberry » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 am

If you can't win by reason, go for volume
jerryberry

Postby the glowing carp » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:33 am

the glowing carp

Postby noddy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:41 am

interesting-times.org
a-bunch-of-liars-and-me.com
quite-likely-the-end-of-something.net
doom-dooom-doooooooooom.com
mental-masturbation-menagerie.org
noddy

Postby Hans Bulvai » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:41 am

hotel califormeow

the abyss

darkside

the lounge

...is this place really going away??
Now I'm far from home
Spending time alone
It's time to set my demons free
Been put to the test
My mind laid to rest
I'm on a psycho holiday
Hans Bulvai

Postby Nonc Hilaire » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:32 am

Occupy Diegetics
10 years ago the USA had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope, and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope, and no Cash.
Nonc Hilaire

Postby Hoosiernorm » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:41 am

We could just simply go back to the old place...
I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby Colonel Sun » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:48 am

Never criticize anyone until you've walked several kilometres in their shoes.
Because

1. You're now several kilometres away; and

2. You've got their shoes.
Colonel Sun

Postby Hoosiernorm » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:53 am

I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby Ibrahim » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:15 am

Ibrahim

Postby Colonel Sun » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:29 am

Never criticize anyone until you've walked several kilometres in their shoes.
Because

1. You're now several kilometres away; and

2. You've got their shoes.
Colonel Sun

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events