[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - November 5th

November 5th

Keep us apprised of what is going on in our world.

Moderator: YMix

November 5th

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:07 am

Anonymous promises their largest info drop yet.

Bank Transfer Day is tomorrow and 650,000 people have already moved their money in the last month, more than all of 2010.

It is going to be interesting.
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Re: November 5th

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:07 am

I hope you remembered to backup your Facebook accounts. Operation Facebook is tomorrow. I don't expect it to be big, too much organizing going on, on FB, so I doubt they'll get much love from the Anon botnet. But it's possible.

HSBC shut down their network so you can't withdraw funds. Next week Chase is planning a shutdown.
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby rednblacklumberjack » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:30 am

Backup? I'm updating my profile now, tbh. For all I know this false flag preps Monday's news cycle for those cyber oppression bills making their way through Congress.
with a hat to match
rednblacklumberjack

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:38 am

Tinker

Postby Demon of Undoing » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:56 am

Zerohedge is saying Monday could be a bad day because of forced margin calls off this MF thing. Probably nothing, but those kinds of pressures after a bad weekend... The news cycle will only bear so much.
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:03 am

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:08 am

Yes, Democrat John Corzine pulled a Madoff with his retired from politics fund. MF Global. See, I think you don't follow the news much. Your node devices are clearly inferior to our Tea Party smoke signals. How an event so close to you supposed movement'e core issue completely passed you buy betrays so much.

You tend to close your eyes to news bad for Democrats. It really really costs you.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Nothing happening yet.
Tinker

Postby rednblacklumberjack » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:47 pm

MF Global, I presume.

Re: missing client funds?
with a hat to match
rednblacklumberjack

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeah, MF Global is what I assume he's talking about. Anonymous disappointed today.
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 am

Expect more and more and more disappointments.

The anti-Bush thing backfired on you in 2004, the anti-War thing backfired on you after 2006, the MMGW thing backfired on you to the extent you were involved, the Obama thing blew up in your face, wikileaks and anon are backfiring, and of course the fleabagger thing is primed to be near the level of the Obama backfire.

After that many backfires wouldn't one step back and say, "hey maybe I'm doing something wrong here"?
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:47 am

Tinker

Postby Tinker » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:47 am

November 5th leaks

The @CabinCr3w @CabinCr3wB @CabinAnons has over 9000 d0xs #CabinCr3w #Anonymous #Antisec
Tinker

Postby Tinker » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:50 am

Tinker

Postby NapLajoieonSteroids » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:50 am

I'm still without electricity or heat here and can't access facebook from this phone.

What did Anon do?
NapLajoieonSteroids

Postby Tinker » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:33 am

Another backfire!!!

:P :P :P

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:48 am

Tinker

Return to Current Events