[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Halloween Costume Idea!

Halloween Costume Idea!

Keep us apprised of what is going on in our world.

Moderator: YMix

Halloween Costume Idea!

Postby Milo » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Milo

Re: Halloween Costume Idea!

Postby Hans Bulvai » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Just FYI to the Equalizer.
The Burka is not Islamic but cultural.

No where does it say that a woman must cover her face. Only the Prophet's wives are required to do that but they have been dead for over a 1000 years now.

But her already knows that.

Good to see you around again Milo. :)
Now I'm far from home
Spending time alone
It's time to set my demons free
Been put to the test
My mind laid to rest
I'm on a psycho holiday
Hans Bulvai

Postby AzariLoveIran » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:25 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby Hans Bulvai » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Yup.
Now I'm far from home
Spending time alone
Been put to the test
My mind laid to rest
I'm on a psycho holiday
Hans Bulvai

Postby AzariLoveIran » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:39 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby Milo » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Yes, I know, anything good happens because of Islam, anything bad because of the cultures of the people that practice Islam.

Thing is, those cultures always flourish where Islam is.

Happy Halloween, especially to all the Muslim women already dressed for it!
Milo

Postby AzariLoveIran » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:55 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby YMix » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:48 am

Humanity ought to be the first order of interest for humans.
YMix

Postby Colonel Sun » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Milo?

Welcome.

Milo is synonymous with Malaysia . . .
Last edited by Colonel Sun on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never criticize anyone until you've walked several kilometres in their shoes.
Because

1. You're now several kilometres away; and

2. You've got their shoes.
Colonel Sun

Postby Colonel Sun » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Never criticize anyone until you've walked several kilometres in their shoes.
Because

1. You're now several kilometres away; and

2. You've got their shoes.
Colonel Sun

Postby Milo » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:32 pm

I don't need to be here much when I can predict in advance exactly what everyone will say.

However, trying to shout out for PC, one of the few to see things clearly re Islam, and the 'Palestinians'.
Milo

Postby Hans Bulvai » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:35 am

Now I'm far from home
Spending time alone
Been put to the test
My mind laid to rest
I'm on a psycho holiday
Hans Bulvai

Postby Hans Bulvai » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:36 am

Now I'm far from home
Spending time alone
Been put to the test
My mind laid to rest
I'm on a psycho holiday
Hans Bulvai

Postby Azrael » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:42 am

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
Azrael

Postby lzzrdgrrl » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:11 pm

lzzrdgrrl

Postby Ibrahim » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:11 am

Ah good, one of our main racists/bigots is back on the forum. Milo's mother must have reinstated his Internet connection as a reward for passing the 11th grade.

Appo was just whining about the absence of these kinds of posters. Too many Muslims, he complained. I assume he meant the forum, though Milo would say this is true generally.

Looking forward to more gems!
Ibrahim

Postby Ibrahim » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:17 am

Ibrahim

Postby AzariLoveIran » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:42 am

AzariLoveIran

Return to Current Events