[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Suggestions for this forum

Suggestions for this forum

This is a temporary forum for the upcoming US election

Moderator: YMix

Suggestions for this forum

Postby storyteller » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Anyone have any suggestions for how they'd like to see the forum layed out? I'd like to keep it relatively simple, but I'm also all for trying out cool ideas.
storyteller
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions for this forum

Postby Semtext » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:13 pm

It seems that I have to log in again every time I visit the site, even though I indicate that I want to be remembered when I log on. Could this be rectified?
Semtext

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:19 am

We need Orpheus if he will come over.

Berzerk Savant would be an added plus. Tinker and Berzerk make for a complete conversation.
I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby YMix » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:03 am

Humanity ought to be the first order of interest for humans.
YMix

Postby Tinker » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Semtext and YMix I have the same problem, I have no idea how to fix it.

Hoosiernorm Orpheus M. said he'd come around. Berzerk Savant hasn't shown his face, I wish he would. If you want to ask him to come over that'd be cool. I cannot post legally at the Spengler forum so I cannot read my private messages.
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Hoosiernorm » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:54 am

It's odd because you can log out and then go back to the log in below the forum list and it won't let you log in. It doesn't recognize my log in there where the browser would pick up the cookie. Something is wrong.

Also I sent you a PM Tinker let me know if it works.
Hoosiernorm

Postby AzariLoveIran » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:50 pm

I don't know how to put this on my name ? ?

Molana.jpg
Molana.jpg (2.53 KiB) Viewed 4619 times

pls help

AzariLoveIran

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:24 am

Go to the user control panel and there should be an option for editing avatar. Just click on the right side of the image and you should get a web address for the object and just plug it into the off site url box. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hoosiernorm

Postby AzariLoveIran » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:10 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Hoosiernorm

Postby amos » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:58 pm

It's good to be amos again. I was running out of names. I wish Geotima could be found. And berserk savant is always needed.
"Once: enough."
amos

Postby Tinker » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:03 am

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Sparky » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:55 am

I whinged about this at the SF too: perhaps we could add inline video embedding via [youtube] BBCode tags?
It's pretty straight forward to implement. See:
http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/adding- ... in-phpbb3/

for what needs to be done in phpBB3
Sparky

Postby Tinker » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Tinker

Postby Tinker » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:15 pm

I looked into the settings and it says embedding of video is switched on. But it also says that persistent login is active. So I need to really look into it at some point.
Tinker

Postby Colonel Sun » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 pm

I noticed that a Google Bot was visiting.

From my very basic knowledge of html, I recall that one could place keywords in a page to help the bots and to improve one's Google visibility.

Can the same thing be done for phpBB?

Is this type of action still relevant?
Never criticize anyone until you've walked several kilometres in their shoes.
Because

1. You're now several kilometres away; and

2. You've got their shoes.
Colonel Sun

Postby Colonel Sun » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:09 pm

BS is now here occasionally which is great. total issues would be an excellent contributor as would ananyaja, armchair pundit, and the intl lawyer Michael.
Because

Colonel Sun

Postby Tinker » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Tinker

Postby Colonel Sun » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Because

Colonel Sun

Postby Sparky » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Sparky

Postby Tinker » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Tinker

Postby Hoosiernorm » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Hoosiernorm

Postby Hoosiernorm » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Sooooo...... Should we put Spengler's writings somewhere on this Forum??? I still enjoy reading him and also enjoy the frustration he provided for so many members of this board (The man that so many love to hate and still enjoy reading). I'm not sure if you folks would want it here or even where I would put them...

Where would/should Spengler's writings be on the Board?
Hoosiernorm

Postby Rhapsody » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Rhapsody

Postby Endovelico » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:11 am

Endovelico

Next

Return to American Electoral Politics