[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Eye of Newt

Eye of Newt

This is a temporary forum for the upcoming US election

Moderator: YMix

Re: Eye of Newt

Postby AzariLoveIran » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:54 am

:lol:

what a farce , what a farce

can not believe Americans fall into this kind of cheasy rubbish

No wonder Callista laughing

Newt & Callista.jpg
Newt & Callista.jpg (16.53 KiB) Viewed 1529 times

AzariLoveIran

Postby the glowing carp » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:29 am

Newtons victory would only cause Occupy to gain momentum as a Obama victory would, the only thing to slow Occupy would be a Paul victory, either way the future is looking Rosy.
better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the glowing carp

Postby AzariLoveIran » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:29 am

AzariLoveIran

Newt Gingrich -- the nominee Republicans deserve

Postby Azrael » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
Azrael

Postby AzariLoveIran » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:26 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby Tinker » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 pm

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/18/g ... any-judge/

Newt Gingrich will send US Marshalls to arrest judges for decisions he disagrees with.
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby AzariLoveIran » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:27 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby Tinker » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:40 pm

If Newt wins there might actually be a reason to vote for Obama. He's exactly the sort of asshole that would use all of those provisions Obama is setting up for him.
The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby AzariLoveIran » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:04 am

Einstein, Albert

AzariLoveIran

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:47 am

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Tinker

Postby Demon of Undoing » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:15 pm

I don't always wish for people to get sucked into a jet engine, but when I do, at least half the time I'm thinking of Newt Gingrich.

I have held off on talking about the guy- when he announces, the head smashing icon said enough. However, if presented with a choice between Paul and Gingrich, if the oddity of the one is passed over for the sheer malevolent ego of the other, it will be to me a last and irrevocable indictment of what passes for the American conservative mind.

If he wins the nomination, if when presented with an historic opportunity to define the future the best that could be found is Grinch? Then it really is over. Forget moral bankruptcy, it's a complete exhaustion of the collective character. What a pure ass- stain of a man. I'd vote for Barney Frank first- I agree with him about as much as I do Grinch on policy, but at least Frank has said things that make me think he is a decent human. Grinch hasn't said anything of the sort.

I wish him spiritual rehab, but other than that, Grinch is the kind of guy I'd be willing to do jail time for if I could just get one, from- the - floor haymaker on that huge melon head of his. I'd eat baloney for five years for that.

I just think he is the summation of the argument for what is wrong with " conservativism" in America.
Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby AzariLoveIran » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:54 pm

AzariLoveIran

Postby Ibrahim » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Ibrahim

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:28 pm

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:12 am

http://supervillainornewt.com/

Play the game, Supervillain or Newt? Who said it?
Tinker

Previous

Return to American Electoral Politics