[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Diegetics • View topic - Voting for a fully black man!

Voting for a fully black man!

This is a temporary forum for the upcoming US election

Moderator: YMix

Re: Voting for a fully black man!

Postby Tinker » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:40 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Postby Ibrahim » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 am

Ibrahim

Postby Mr. Perfect » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:24 am

In all likelihood Cain should take a lot of Democrat votes over this, the worse the Bill stories got the more popular he became. Should work well for Cain.

Women were some of Clinton's loudest defenders and harshest attackers of his accusers.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

John Boner has brought change to America
Mr. Perfect

Postby AzariLoveIran » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:40 am

Lawyer Gloria Allred ..  her client, Sharon Bialek.jpg
Lawyer Gloria Allred .. her client, Sharon Bialek.jpg (82.93 KiB) Viewed 1416 times

Look folks , don't bother Sharon (Bialek)

The killer in this fiasco is Gloria (Allred)

O Boy O Boy , hate 2B guy who Gloria has in cross-hair

Am sure it's much more than 4 woman he sexually harassed .. this thing, either you into it or not .. if you into it, sky the limit

Same shit as Straus Kahn

For GOP, this pissing in the wind

AzariLoveIran

Postby Yukon Cornelius » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Yukon Cornelius

Postby Tinker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:10 pm

The canary didn't die because this mine is dangerous, it died because it's lazy and wasn't raised with a proper work ethic.
Tinker

Bush's Third Term

Postby Yukon Cornelius » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Tinker, if someone told you, three years ago today (after the election), that in 2011 we'd still be in Afghanistan and Iraq, and that Gitmo would still be open, Gates would still be Secretary of Defense through July 2011 -- that the same industry people who orchestrated the financial collapse would be exactly where they were in 2008, and still advising the president, that Volcker's involvement was nothing more than publicity...etc., etc....

...you would not have believed it.

Same people, same ideas, just more debt, dead soldiers, and noncombatants awaiting trial.

I gotta git. Happy Holidays!! (seriously)
Yukon Cornelius

Re: Bush's Third Term

Postby Tinker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:05 am

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests Patrick Henry

Mr. Perfect

Postby Demon of Undoing » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Don't know what it is, but I'm agin'it.
Demon of Undoing

Postby Tinker » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Obama is one of the most cutthroat politicians of our time. But to assume that he gets involved in every little op is silly. He probably had nothing to do with it. Daley and Axelrod are capable of making their own moves. This isn't an apologia, just a reminder of how politics actually works, as opposed to how it works on talk radio.
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:12 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 am

Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:15 am

You like a man who thinks he should make a difference by running the military with no military background whatsoever? Really?
Tinker

Postby Mr. Perfect » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:19 am

Mr. Perfect

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Tinker

Postby cincinnatus » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:03 pm

cincinnatus

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Tinker

Postby cincinnatus » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:57 pm

cincinnatus

Postby Tinker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Tinker

Postby cincinnatus » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:39 pm

cincinnatus

Postby Tinker » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:12 am

Cincinnatus I guess you and I shouldn't discuss politics, because everything I have to say gets dismissed as partisanship.

You're right, Herman Cain would make the best SecDef ever, running a Pizza chain into the ground is the qualifications that this country needs at the top of the military. :roll:

I'm done fighting the Mr. Perfect reality. If you all want to play Mr. Perfect's game leave me out of it. He is destroying this forum. The only reason I don't delete it is because I know it is the only method by which some of you communicate with one another.
Tinker

Postby Hoosiernorm » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:39 am

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ele ... _blog.html

Gloria Cain speaks out about sexual harassment allegations
By Nia-Malika Henderson
In her first televised interview ever, Gloria Cain, wife of Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain, sat down with her husband and said that the allegations of sexual harassment against him don’t square with the man she knows.

“You hear the graphic allegations and we know that would have been something that’s totally disrespectful of her as a woman,” she said, according to partial transcripts of an interview with Greta Van Susteren that will air on Fox News Monday night. “And I know the type of person he is. He totally respects women.”

Cain, who has been married for 43 years to the former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza has been silent for much of her husband’s race for the White House. Her last public appearance came in May when her husband announced his candidacy.

“I’m thinking he would have to have a split personality to do the things that were said,” Cain said.

Over the last two weeks, as the Republican frontrunner has battled allegations that he sexually harassed four women, Herman Cain has often mentioned his wife, saying that she is “200 percent” supportive of him and “200 percent” still his wife.

In acknowledging that one woman reached a settlement agreement with the National Restaurant Association, where he served as president in the 1990s, Cain said he mentioned to one of his accusers that she was about the same height as his wife, a comment that made it into the sexual harassment complaint.

Cain’s wife, who is said by friends to be a quiet woman, and who is a registered Democrat according to her husband, has steered clear of the spotlight and has not assumed the traditional role of candidate’s wife. Cain has said that his wife has been outraged by the claims against her husband. When Gloria Cain watched accuser Sharon Bialek’s news conference last Monday, she told her husband that the man that Bialek described sounded nothing like the man she’s known for 45 years.

“The things that that woman described, she said, that doesn’t even sound like you, and I’ve known you for 45 years,” Cain recalled his wife saying to him after she watched the press conference from Atlanta. “My own wife said that I wouldn’t do anything as silly as what that lady was talking about.”
I can never think of anything witty to put into a signature.
Hoosiernorm

Postby Tinker » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:46 am

Getting the wife out is the tried and true tactic for weathering those kinds of allegations.

Not saying I believe the sexual harassment claims or not. It's possible that he has a life at work that his wife doesn't know about at all. It's also possible that those women were either over-sensitive or looking for a pay day, or both.
Tinker

Postby monster_gardener » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:45 am

Last edited by monster_gardener on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
For the love of G_d, may I consider I may be mistaken
monster_gardener

Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

PreviousNext

Return to American Electoral Politics